Sunday, January 5, 2014

Welcome to 2014

Hi, my name is Lance Westberg and I'm the head coach of the 2014 MN Triple Threat 17U basketball team. I'm starting this blog as a way to publish and keep records of the 2014 season for the boys.

On this site, I will post schedules, announcements, stats, highlights and updates that are relevant to this year's squad. I hope that this will be a good source for getting players some exposure by noting their accomplishments on and off the basketball court.

As 17U athletes, they are at different stages in their college planning. They all have aspirations to play college basketball, and I believe they can all find a place to be great contributors to a college or university through its men's basketball program. As the coach, I am very excited for this upcoming season. I have coached some of these guys as both 15U and 16U players. It has been very reward to see them mature and develop their game over the past 2-3 years. They have a great opportunity playing this spring and summer to train at a high level while testing their skills against some of the top competition in the upper Midwest.

I hope this blog is helpful for players, parents, community members, and college coaches as they keep tabs on the progress these guys are making. These boys will dedicate themselves to getting better every time they step in the gym and will compete to reach their potential in each drill, practice, game, and tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment